† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Qin Q, Niu J, Wang Z, Xu W, Qiao Z, Gu Y. Astragalus membranaceus Extract Activates Immune Response in Macrophages via Heparanase. Molecules. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules17067232. Published 2012; 17(6):7232-7240. Accessed January 18, 2022.
- Denzler K, Moore J, Harrington H, Morrill K, Huynh T, Jacobs B, Waters R, Langland J. Characterization of the Physiological Response following In Vivo Administration of Astragalus membranaceus. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/6861078. Published April 12, 2016; 2016. Article ID 6861078. Accessed January 18, 2022.
- Brush J, Mendenhall E, Guggenheim A, Chan T, Connelly E, Soumyanath A, Buresh R, Barrett R, Zwickey H. The effect of Echinacea purpurea, Astragalus membranaceus and Glycyrrhiza glabra on CD69 expression and immune cell activation in humans. Phytotherapy Research. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.1938. Published June 28, 2006; 20(8):687-695. Accessed Jan. 18, 2022.
- Zwickey H, Brush J, Iacullo CM, Connelly E, Gregory WL, Soumyanath A, Buresh R. The effect of Echinacea purpurea, Astragalus membranaceus and Glycyrrhiza glabra on CD25 expression in humans: a pilot study. Phytotherapy Research. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.2207. Published July 27, 2007; 21(11):1109-1112. Accessed January 18, 2022.
- Cho WCS, Leung KN. In vitro and in vivo immunomodulating and immunorestorative effects of Astragalus membranaceus. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2007.05.020. Published August 15, 2007; 113(1):132-141. Accessed January 18, 2022.
Herbs included in this product can potentially interact with certain medications and/or may have adverse effects for individuals with certain medical conditions or allergies. Make sure to consult with your licensed healthcare provider before taking this product. Not for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding. Store away from children