Low Dose Nest Breaker has proven to be beneficial in helping patients maintain healthy blood circulation and balanced coagulation.
Nattokinase, the main ingredient of Low Dose Nest Breaker, is an effective, natural enzyme that supports healthy blood flow and circulation and helps maintain normal-range blood pressure levels.
Derived from purified natto, it promotes arterial dilation, which helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels, and is able to generate tissue plasminogen activators that encourage blood flow. Nattokinase also supports the activation of many other enzymes throughout the body.
Fibrinolytic enzymes are imperative to healthy blood flow throughout the body, but these enzymes decrease with age, which increases fibrin levels. Fibrin is a protein in blood that can affect blood flow. Taking Low Dose Nest Breaker can dissolve fibrin, resulting in healthier, more robust cardiovascular functions.
While many medications used to promote healthy blood flow and coagulation have serious side effects, Low Dose Nest Breaker is safe for long-term use.
Each capsule of Low Dose Nest Breaker contains 100 mg of nattokinase.
- Calvino N. The enzyme of enzymes-Nattokinase. Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients. November. 2002.
- Murakami K, Yamanaka N, Ohnishi K, et al. Inhibition of angiotensin I converting enzyme by subtilisin NAT (nattokinase) in natto, a Japanese traditional fermented food. Food Funct. 2012 Mar 27. [Epub ahead of print] [PMID: 22453301].
- Yatagai C, Maruyama M, Kawahara T, et al. Nattokinasepromoted tissue plasminogen activator release from human cells. Pathophysiol Haemost Thromb. 2008;36(5):227-32. [PMID: 19996631].
- Fujita M, Ohnishi K, Takaoka S, et al. Antihypertensive effects of continuous oral administration of nattokinase and its fragments in spontaneously hypertensive rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34(11):1696-701. [PMID: 22040882].
- Fujita M, Hong K, Ito Y, et al. Transport of nattokinase across the rat intestinal tract. Biol Pharm Bull. 1995 Sep;18(9):1194-96. [PMID: 8845803].
- Fujita M, Hong K, Fujii R, Kariya K, Nishimuro S. Thrombolytic effect of nattokinase on a chemically induced thrombosis model in rat. Biol Pharm Bull. 1995;18(10): 1387-91.
- Pais E, Alexy T, Holsworth RE Jr, et al. Effects of nattokinase, a pro-fibrinolytic enzyme, on red blood cell aggregation and whole blood viscosity. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2006;35(1-2):139-42. [PMID: 16899918].
- Nattokinase. http://lifeenthusiast. com//enzyme/natokinase.htm
- Kim JY, Gum SN, Paik JK, et al. Effects of nattokinase on blood pressure: a randomized, controlled trial. Hypertens Res. 2008 Aug;31(8):1583-88. [PMID: 18971533].
Always be sure to speak with your healthcare provider before starting any new nutritional supplement when pregnant or nursing. For children, we recommend speaking with your child's pediatrician regarding proper dosing. Store away from children.
If loose stools occur, stop use and notify your healthcare practitioner.