Why We Love Our SIBO Starter Kit
The SIBO Bundle provides a unique combination of supplements that sets itself apart from the other SIBO bundles. The Bio Flora provides a powerful blend of spore-based probiotics along with dairy-free immunoglobins that can bind to microbes and toxins in the GI tract and eliminates them prior to immune system activation. Along with lifestyle improvements, the immunoglobulins also help ensure microbial balance, healthy barrier function and immune tolerance. The Ultra Oregano further impacts the microbial balance due to its anti-microbial effect against unwanted microbes in the GI tract. Also, to have a healthy microbiome, the healthy bacteria in the gut need a prebiotic source. Since a lot of people with SIBO have an increase in symptoms with fiber in the diet, this SIBO bundle provides a prebiotic with less than one gram of fiber that will not contribute to symptoms like bloating. Lastly, the Ultra Enzymes helps support healthy digestion and breakdown of food proteins to lessen food sensitivity reactions.
This product is a spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic formula designed to promote a healthy gut microflora, protect mucosal integrity, and relieve small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). Each capsule provides key Bacillus spore- forming probiotic strains that remain in a dormant protective state in the harsh gastrointestinal environment yet become active on target to colonize and recondition the gut. Uniquely included in this formula are serum-derived bovine immunoglobulins that bind to microbes and toxins that are common in SIBO, for elimination.
This product is a citrus-based prebiotic formula that provides flavonoid-rich polyphenols to promote a healthy gut microbiota composition while protecting the gut mucosal barrier and enhancing gut immunity. The non-fiber formula feeds the gut bacteria which subsequently nurtures gut epithelial cells while producing little fermentation, providing a safe option for individuals with small intestinal bacteria overgrowth (SIBO).
Oregano oil is a go to herb for a variety of microbial imbalances in the body.
This product is a comprehensive blend of acid-resistant, plant-based enzymes designed to help maximize the digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. Each capsule includes lipase, amylase, lactase, CereCalase® and protease to aid in the digestion of protein, fat, starches, fiber and other difficult to digest foods known to cause food sensitivities. CereCalase®, a special blend of hemicellulase, beta-glucanase and phytase, is specially formulated to digest the cell walls of plants, providing better nutrition from a plant-based diet. This product also contains gentian root, a traditional bitter herb as well as artichoke, a natural choleretic, added to stimulate the body’s natural production of enzymes and bile.
What are the common side effects from the NutriRestore SIBO Starter Kit?
Can I take all of the supplements at the same time?
How long should I take the supplements in the NutriRestore SIBO Starter Kit for?
Can I take the NutriRestore SIBO Starter Kit if I am pregnant or nursing?
Is the NutriRestore SIBO Starter Kit safe for children?
How long will the supplements last for?
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Nyangale EP, Farmer S, Cash HA, Keller D, Chernoff D, Gibson GR. Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 Modulates Faecalibacterium prausnitzii in Older Men and Women. J Nutr. 2015;145(7):1446-1452. doi:10.3945/jn.114.199802
2. Dolin BJ. Effects of a proprietary Bacillus coagulans preparation on symptoms of diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 2009;31(10):655-659. doi:10.1358/mf.2009.31.10.1441078
3. Turpie, A.G., Runcie, J. et al. Clinical trial of deglydyrrhizinized liquorice in gastric ulcer. Gut. 1969; 10(4):299-302.
4. Gabrielli M, Lauritano EC, Scarpellini E, Lupascu A, Ojetti V, Gasbarrini G, Silveri NG, Gasbarrini A. Bacillus clausii as a treatment of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. Am J Gastroenterol. 2009 May;104(5):1327-8. doi: 10.1038/ ajg.2009.91. Epub 2009 Apr 7. PMID: 19352343.
5. Sudha MR, Bhonagiri S, Kumar MA. Efficacy of Bacillus clausii strain UBBC-07 in the treatment of patients suffering from acute diarrhoea. Benef Microbes. 2013 Jun 1;4(2):211-6. doi: 10.3920/BM2012.0034. PMID: 23443952.
6. Ianiro G, Rizzatti G, Plomer M, et al. Bacillus clausii for the Treatment of Acute Diarrhea in Children: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients. 2018;10(8):1074. Published 2018 Aug 12. doi:10.3390/nu10081074
7. Choi CH, Kwon JG, Kim SK, et al. Efficacy of combination therapy with probiotics and mosapride in patients with IBS without diarrhea: a randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled, multicenter, phase II trial [published correction appears in Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2015 Nov;27(11):1684- 5. Dosage error in article text]. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2015;27(5):705-716. doi:10.1111/nmo.12544
8. Detzel CJ, Horgan A, Henderson AL, Petschow BW, Warner CD, Maas KJ, Weaver EM. Bovine Immunoglobulin/Protein Isolate Binds Pro-Inflammatory Bacterial Compounds and Prevents Immune Activation in an Intestinal Co-Culture Model. PLOS One 10(4) April 2015; DOI:10.1371/journal. pone.0120278
9. Jasion VS, Burnett BP. Survival and Digestibility of Orally Administered Immunoglobulin Preparations Containing IgG Through the Gastrointestinal Tract in Humans. Nutrition Journal 2015;14:22 DOI 10.1186/s12937-015- 0010-7
10. Petschow BW, Burnett B, Shaw AL, Weaver EM, Klein GL. Serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate: postulated mechanism of action for management of enteropathy, Clin Exp Gastroenterology. 2014;7:181- 190.
11. Euromed Nature & Science. In vitro Studies on the Bifidogenic effect of Pomanox™.
12. Makki K, Deehan EC, Walter J, Bäckhed F. The Impact of Dietary Fiber on Gut Microbiota in Host Health and Disease. Cell host & microbe. 2018;23(6):705-715.
13. Duda-Chodak A, Tarko T, Satora P, Sroka P. Interaction of dietary compounds, especially polyphenols, with the intestinal microbiota: a review. European journal of nutrition. 2015;54(3):325-341.
14. Vamanu E, Gatea F. Correlations between Microbiota Bioactivity and Bioavailability of Functional Compounds: A Mini-Review. Biomedicines. 2020;8(2).
15. Stevens Y, Rymenant EV, Grootaert C, et al. The Intestinal Fate of Citrus Flavanones and Their Effects on Gastrointestinal Health. Nutrients. 2019;11(7).
16. Van Rymenant E, Salden B, Voorspoels S, et al. A Critical Evaluation of In Vitro Hesperidin 2S Bioavailability in a Model Combining Luminal (Microbial) Digestion and Caco-2 Cell Absorption in Comparison to a Randomized Controlled Human Trial. Molecular nutrition & food research. 2018;62(8):e1700881.
17. Salden BN, Troost, F.J., Possemiers, S., Stevens, Y., Masclee, A.A.,. In: Maastricht University; 2019.
18. Halgreen H, Pedersen NT, Worning H. Symptomatic effect of pancreatic enzyme therapy in patients with chronic pancreatitis. Scand J Gastroenterol. 1986 Jan;21(1):104-8.
19. Scolapio JS, Malhi-Chowla N, Ukleja A. Nutrition supplementation in patients with acute and chronic pancreatitis. Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 1999 Sep;28(3):695-707. Review.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please note that this SIBO Program, SIBO bundles and SIBO kits are not medical advice. Always be sure to speak with your healthcare provider before starting any new nutritional supplement. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. For children: we recommend speaking with your child’s pediatrician regarding proper dosing. Always store away from children. The NutriRestore Progress Tracker is automated based off of years of clinical experience and it is not medical advice. All content is for educational purposes only.